Good Sports - Creating Healthy Sporting Clubs in WA Forum
11 November 2020 : 6:30 PM - 11 November 2020 : 8:30 PM
The Good Sports Team and the City of Kalamunda invite you to a Creating a Healthy Sporting Clubs Forum. Come discover more about how sports club play a vital role in creating a healthy community.
- Learn more about the Good Sports Program.
- Find out how to host safe club celebrations.
- Hear from a local Good Sports Club and their experiences in the Good Sports Program.
- Hear from Racing, Gaming and Liquor to gain an understanding of liquor licensing and handling intoxicated patrons. WAPOL Liquor Enforcement Unit will also be in attendance to answer any questions.
- Increase healthy options at your canteen and learn about Healthway funding opportunities with the WA School Canteen Association and East Metropolitan Health Service team.
Bookings recommended via EventBrite - https://healthyclubs-wa.eventbrite.com.au
Good Sports is Australia’s largest and longest running health initiative in community sport. Find out more about Good Sports: https://goodsports.com.au/
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Whadjuk Noongar People as the Custodians of this land. We also pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past, present and future who have and continue to reside in the area and have been an integral part of the history of this region.