Train the Brain
03 May 2021 : 12:30 PM - 03 May 2021 : 3:00 PM
Hartfield Park Recreation Centre is excited to host another Seniors Train the Brain event. This FREE Seniors event has two incredible healthy living workshops and one amazing beginner yoga session!
Based at Hartfield Park Recreation Centre the seniors who attend various exercise classes are encouraged to participate in Train the Brain. Free afternoon tea and blood pressure testing will be available at the end of the workshop.
Come along to Train the Brain to learn the theory and practical components of Healthy Living.
- Workshop 1: Delivered by Helping Minds and the topic “Relaxing the Mind”
Learn relaxation techniques including breathing, mindfulness and meditation
- Workshop 2: Delivered by Hartfield Park Recreation Centre Gym Instructor
Focus on injury prevention, mobility, flexibility and balance
- Beginner Yoga session delivered by a qualified Group Fitness Instructor
- Blood pressure testing, talk with industry professionals & learn about the City of Kalamunda active senior gym/health classes.
- All information presented on the day will be a mix of theory and practical components giving participants the opportunity to learn functional & practical skills.
Book via www.trybooking.com/BPVMJ or phone 9359 1700