Exhibition – NAIDOC Week
02 July 2021 : 6:00 PM - 18 July 2021 : 4:00 PM
A group exhibition celebrating Aboriginal & Torres Strait cultures. The 2021 Theme for this NAIDOC exhibition is “Heal Country”.
Exhibition Dates: 4 - 11 July 2021
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Artists are invited to submit works for this landmark exhibition
- Registrations Open: 1 May 2021 - 1 June 2021
- Selection & Drop off Artworks: Tuesday 29 June between 11am & 2pm
- Collect Artworks: Monday 19 July between 11am–2pm
- Exhibition Dates: Friday 2 July 2021 - Sunday 18 July 2021
- Theme for this exhibition is “Heal Country”
- There is no entry fee
- All pieces must be for sale
- All applications must be accompanied by a 300dpi image of the artwork.
- The Official Opening event will be held Friday 9 July 3pm - 5pm incorporating Welcome to Country and Smoking Ceremony.
- The Exhibition will be open to the public from Friday 2 July – Sunday 18 July
- Please complete and submit the following forms with
this application which can be obtained from the Zig Zag Gallery:
- City of Kalamunda Suppliers Form
- ATO Suppliers Form if you do not have an ABN
Gallery Opening hours: 9–4 weekdays; 10–4 weekends
View more information on the gallery here.
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Whadjuk Noongar People as the Custodians of this land. We also pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past, present and future who have and continue to reside in the area and have been an integral part of the history of this region.