An easy loop walk through bushland in the Kalamunda National Park
1. From the parking area, walk through the white gate – turn immediately right following the Shire of Kalamunda walk trail sign with a blue corner
2. At T junction turn right and follow blue signs with a fence on your right
3. At the corner of the fence, veer right on a smaller track. At the T junction, take the left fork and continue through jarrah and red gum forest
4. At the T junction turn right
5. The track meets a semi formed gravel road, turn left.
6. Turn left and follow the power line
7. End of street, start point for Kalamunda National Park walk. Continue along the power line
8. The start point
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Whadjuk Noongar People as the Custodians of this land. We also pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past, present and future who have and continue to reside in the area and have been an integral part of the history of this region.