PWdWA Free Webinar: Disability Support Pension Application
01 August 2020 : 11:00 AM - 01 August 2020 : 1:00 PM
This webinar will be especially useful to people who are about to apply for the Disability Support Pension (DSP). It will help you to be prepared and submit a strong application for DSP.
This webinar will help you to be prepared and submit a strong application for DSP by understanding:
- if you are eligible to apply.
- the Centrelink DSP process
- what information Centrelink needs to assess in your Application.
- what is good medical evidence and how to get it from your health professionals.
- things you need to know about the program of Support, Job Capacity Assessment and Disability Medical Assessment.
At the end of the webinar you will be able to have a good idea of how Centrelink will assess your application.We will also provide with tools and links to additional resources that can help you.
PWdWA is the peak disability consumer organisation representing the rights, needs, and equity of all Western Australians with a physical, intellectual, neurological, psychosocial, or sensory disability via individual and systemic advocacy.
PWdWA is run by and for people with disabilities and aims to advocate for the rights and, empower the voices of all people with disabilities in Western Australia.
This webinar is for Western Australians living with a disability and family members/carers of people living with disability. If you are a service provider please contact us at email@example.com to discuss if this webinar is suitable for you.