Kalamunda Chilli Festival
13 March 2021 : 10:00 AM - 14 March 2021 : 5:00 PM
The annual WA Chilli Festival is back again for 2021. Taste your way around this amazing chilli loving event at Stirk Park in Kalamunda. Food stalls & vans, free kids activities, live music and entertainment
Gates open: Saturday 10am to 7pm | Sunday 10am to 5pm
Ranging from mild to crazy insane heat we have a great selection of exhibitors to keep your mouth burning while still enjoying a Spicy array of Flavours.
This event is licensed and will showcase some amazing breweries, wineries & distilleries with chilli on their mind.
Free Shuttle bus service from Locations in Gooseberry Hill & Kalamunda. The Kalamunda Chilli Festival encourages patrons to be eco friendly with their transport choices. Please be advised there is no parking on location.
Tickets available online via: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/wa-chilli-festival-2021-tickets-131813370339
What to expect
- Competitions: Chilli Eating | Best Dressed
Both days will see a Chilli Eating competition which is sponsored by Mr Chilli awards Trophy & a Kalamunda Tap House Prize on the Cooking Stage at 2pm with a Best Dressed Competition shortly after Chilli Competition.
Be sure to enter via forms for the Chilli Eating Competition on each day of the event. Entries and competitions will be located at the Cooking Stage.
- Our Cooking stage is sponsored by Fremantle Octopus & Hunt Catch Cook with MC Julie from The Real Drunk Housewives of Australia.
- Live Music will keep a bounce in your step and enjoyed while eating lunch and or a beverage.
- Exhibitors will get the chance to put their tastiest & hottest products forward on the 13th to Win a Trophy that's kindly sponsored by Australia's Number 1 Chilli Competitions - Mr Chilli Awards, with judging by the audience.
- With a Great selection of Food Stands you are sure to enjoy a great meal.
- Free stemless wine glass at the information tent for Patrons over 18 - only while stocks last.
This event is supporting COVID-19 Safe Distancing, Hand Hygiene & Respiratory Etiquette Guidelines. If you are feeling unwell, Please Stay Home.
Proudly Sponsored by Mr Chilli, Fremantle Octopus, Hunt Catch Cook, The Real Drunk Housewives of Australia & Reiziger Holland.
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Whadjuk Noongar People as the Custodians of this land. We also pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past, present and future who have and continue to reside in the area and have been an integral part of the history of this region.