WA Bike Month Riding Series: Pickering Brook MTB Family Trail Ride
09 October 2021 : 10:00 AM - 09 October 2021 : 1:00 PM
This is FREE event for City of Kalamunda Residents. Whether you're a keen cyclist or a wobbly beginner, we'd love to see you at one of our WA Bike Week events for some two-wheel fun with the Rock'n'Roll Mountain Biking crew! Bookings essential - limited spaces!
Be sure to book your spot due to limited spaces being available.
- Bring your own bike or hire one
- Bring a drink bottle*
- Dress appropriately for the weather & cycling*
Other WA Bike Month Series & Locations include:
- Saturday 9 October @ 10am - 1pm - Pickering Brook MTB Family Trail Ride
- Sunday 17 October @ 1pm - 4pm - Kalamunda MTB Family Trail Ride
- Saturday 30 October @ 1pm - 4pm - Family MTB Skills Ride @ Camel Farm
- Sunday 31 October @ 9am - 12pm - Kids ONLY Beginner MTB Session @ Camel Farm
NOTE: Actual location meet up points will be disclosed to confirmed ticket holders prior to the event taking place.
* We will ride in all weather
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Whadjuk Noongar People as the Custodians of this land. We also pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past, present and future who have and continue to reside in the area and have been an integral part of the history of this region.