Workshop: Estate Planning
31 March 2022 : 6:00 PM - 31 March 2022 : 8:00 PM
Who Will Take Care of Your Estate? The City invite community to a FREE 2-hour workshop to learn & discuss about simple arrangements you can make. Bookings essential *** NOTE - CHANGE OF VENUE DUE TO COVID-19 CAPACITY RESTRICTIONS ***
5 Things You and your Family must know about Estate Planning. Make use of this great opportunity to learn about five simple things you can prepare:
- What does estate administration involve after someone passes away?
- How does asset ownership determine who inherits what?
- What are the three elements to a complete Estate Plan?
- What critical information and decisions I can make now and how can I store these carefully?
- Is my superannuation and insurance set-up correctly to benefit me and my family?
FourLion Legal will be in attendance to cover some of the legal questions you may have.
If you have any accessibility requirements please contact Community Development Officer, City of Kalamunda on (08) 9257 9958.
Bookings essential via https://simplyestate.eventbrite.com.au
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Whadjuk Noongar People as the Custodians of this land. We also pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past, present and future who have and continue to reside in the area and have been an integral part of the history of this region.