Works: Hartfield Park Recreation Centre
Our Recreation Centre is super excited to have new air conditioning installed to our gym and group fitness room just in time for summer! These works are scheduled between Wednesday, 6 October through to Friday, 8 October 2021 inclusive. The Centre has adjusted classes and will be required to close some parts of the Centre to the public during this period.
The Gym will be closed from 6:00am on Wednesday, October 6 until 8:00am on Saturday, October 9.
Group Fitness Classes
During these schedule works, the Group Fitness timetable has been adjusted as shown below:
Wednesday, 6 October
- 9:55am: Body Balance Express 30 will move to the Multi-Purpose Room.
- 10:30am: RPM class will remain in the RPM studio.
- 5:25pm: Grit Strength will now be a Spin class held in the RPM Studio.
- 6:10pm: Boxing Circuit will move to the Multi-Purpose Room.
Thursday, 7 October
- 6:10am: RPM class will remain in the RPM studio.
- 10:30am: Body Balance will move to the Multi-Purpose Room.
- 5:40pm: Body Attack will move to the Multi-Purpose Room (max 10 participants).
- 6:30pm: RPM class will remain in the RPM studio.
- 7:35pm: Body Balance will move to the Multi-Purpose Room.
Friday, 8 October
- 9:25am: RPM Express 30 class will remain in the RPM studio.
- 9:55am: CORE will move to the Multi-Purpose Room
Unfortunately, all other Group Fitness classes have been CANCELLED.
3 days will be added to the expiry date of all memberships regardless of whether you are attending a class over the affected period.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact our staff at the Centre via telephone on (08) 9359 1700.
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Whadjuk Noongar People as the Custodians of this land. We also pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past, present and future who have and continue to reside in the area and have been an integral part of the history of this region.