Ray Owen Reserve
This public open space contains several City facilities including:
- Ray Owen Sports Centre:
- 6 indoor courts with LED lighting and 10 outdoor netball courts.
- a social room for hire for meetings or presentations, with capacity to hold 30 people; chairs and tables available;
- a kiosk facility which may be made available upon request for large bookings.
Kalamunda and Districts Basketball Association: 9291 7600.
Kalamunda and Districts Netball Association: 9291 8763.
- BMX Track and Club house: Hills BMX
- Football: Kalamunda & Districts Football Club - Kalamunda Cougars
- Cricket: Lesmurdie Mazenod Cricket Club
- Natural Reserve
Local schools and groups are encouraged to utilise the facility for casual sporting use and carnivals.
During the evenings and weekends, the Kalamunda and District Netball and Basketball Associations utilise the centre for games and training.