Early Closure: Friday, 13th December 2019
Some of the City facilities will be closing early on Friday, 13th December 2019. Normal operational hours resume on Saturday.
Facilities closing at 11.00am are:
- Walliston Transfer Station: 155 Lawnbrook Road, Walliston
Facilities closing at 12noon are:
- Administration Centre: 2 Railway Road, Kalamunda
- City Libraries: Kalamunda, Forrestfield, Lesmurdie, High Wycombe
- Hartfield Park Recreation Centre: 199 Hale Road, Forrestfield
Facilities remaining open are:
- Kalamunda Water Park: corner of Canning and Collins Road, Kalamunda
- Perth Hills Visitor Centre & Zig Zag Gallery: 50 Railway Road, Kalamunda
All online City services will continue to be available.
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Whadjuk Noongar People as the Custodians of this land. We also pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past, present and future who have and continue to reside in the area and have been an integral part of the history of this region.