A pleasant park with toilets, barbeque and children’s play equipment. This is an easy loop walk which mostly shaded, suitable for small children.
Start point: Through a barricade of large rocks at the southwest end of the car park.
1. Take the right fork.
2. At the T junction, take the right fork.
3. Ignore a track which runs off to the right.
4. Take the left fork.
5. A well formed track converges from the right. Continue on the marked track.
6. A track converges from the right. Continue on the marked track.
7. An open clearing where several tracks converge. At the first bike jump, turn right and look for the sign on a tall straight tree about 30 metres away.
8. Take the right fork.
9. Track converges from the left. Continue on to Alan Anderson Park.
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Whadjuk Noongar People as the Custodians of this land. We also pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past, present and future who have and continue to reside in the area and have been an integral part of the history of this region.