A pleasant walk through mixed hills forest and some plantation forest.
The trail markers are the Bibbulmun Track markers
Start point: The parking area at the Camel Farm.
1. Follow the road outside the Camel Farm fence in an easterly direction.
2. At the end of the fence veer left and follow Bibbulmun Track signs.
3. At the crossroads, continue straight through following the Bibbulmun Track signs.
4. Another crossroads, continue straight through.
5. Cross a sealed road and continue on the track.
6. Cross a small gravel road and continue straight ahead.
7. Another gravel road, cross this and go straight ahead.
8. Cross over disused road and continue straight ahead.
9. Turn off to Hewett’s Hill. Follow the sign uphill to the hut.
10. Hewitt’s Hut, the first Hut on Bibbulmun Track. There is usually water in the tank.
From the Hut, return on the same track to the start point.
The track is marked in both directions.
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Whadjuk Noongar People as the Custodians of this land. We also pay respect to all Aboriginal community Elders, past, present and future who have and continue to reside in the area and have been an integral part of the history of this region.